Vapor Specialist Postion:
Kings of Vapor is looking for personable Vapor Specialists for our retail floor to learn, grow, and help our customers make the switch to vaping!
Working directly with the customer at Kings of Vapor is the most important job of our business. As a Vapor Specialist, our skilled retail associates, you are doing much more than selling, you are the face of the business to our customers. Your most important job is to educate our customers and uphold our legendary customer service. Our Kings of Vapor staff must possess an eagerness to solve the customer’s needs, develop & maintain long-term customer rapport, and provide factual professionalism at all times. We train every staff member to become in expert in the vaping industry in no time!
All initial interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
Sign up free here! https://zoom.us/freesignup/
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge and customer service in assisting customers.
- Answer product-based questions using accurate information trained on-site.
- Sell merchandise and interact with customers according to our high standard of customer service.
- Keep the store clean and uncluttered.
- Complete customer transactions using POS register system.
- Perform register & store open/close procedures.
Vapor Specialists at Kings of Vapor have the opportunity to grow into leadership roles to embark into higher positions with our fast-expanding company. You will receive outstanding training to become an expert in the retail and vaping industry.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Interviews will be conducted via Zoom meeting
- Basic math skills to count, add, and subtract.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ethical behavior to manage the company's assets.
- Excellent customer service skills to develop a relationship-selling culture.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm
Full-Time + Part Time:
Click Here to Send Resume
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Protected Veterans / Disabled Individuals Employer