Warehouse Associate Postion:
Kings of Vapor is looking for detail-oriented warehouse associates to supply all of our retail stores in Ohio and Florida!
Our warehouse associates at Kings of Vapor are the frontline of our company that supplies all 15 stores with a consistent and accurate stream of products fresh from our distribution center! Our staff enjoys a varied work environment that keeps everyone engaged and productive unlike most warehouse positions where employees perform the same task all week.All initial interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
Sign up free here! https://zoom.us/freesignup/
- Receiving ground package shipment against purchase orders.
- QR coding received product.
- Shelving QR coded product in bin locations.
- Performing inventory counts periodically.
- Pulling orders by bin location.
- Checking pulled orders and packing them up for delivery.
- Loading the delivery van.
- Light Production (bottling liquids, bundling kits).
- Lifting boxes/pails that weigh up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Vapor Specialists at Kings of Vapor have the opportunity to grow into leadership roles to embark into higher positions with our fast-expanding company. You will receive outstanding training to become an expert in the retail and vaping industry.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Basic math skills to count, add, and subtract.
- Able to lift boxes up to 50lbs.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ethical behavior to manage the company's assets.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm
Full-Time + Part Time:
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Protected Veterans / Disabled Individuals Employer